As an interventionist, I am an independent contractor. Over the years, I have worked with dozens of treatment centers in a variety of contexts. I am not an employee of any treatment center. I work with the family and intervention team to find the best fit for their loved one. In making that determination, there are a number of variables to consider and questions to ask such as:
- Quality of Treatment: Not all treatment centers are of equal value or quality. I help families buy the best treatment they can afford without over-paying for it.
- Cost of Treatment: Most families have financial limitations, even if they have insurance benefits. Quality treatment can be found even with significant financial limitations.
- Location: Some people need to leave the area where they live, others need to stay close by so that family and friends can support them.
- Dual Diagnosis: Finding a viable treatment option when there is a co-occurring condition can be a complex challenge and usually affects the cost of treatment.
- Integrated/Segregated Treatment: For a variety of reasons, it can be crucial if the treatment center treats men and women separately or together.
- Previous Treatment Experiences: They may need another treatment experience than the one they had or they may need to finally finish the one they started.
- Aftercare Treatment: Phase two and three are so important in maintaining sobriety and in an addict's successful recovery. Which treatment center gives them the best follow-up care after they leave residential treatment?
- Personality of the Treatment Center: Each treatment center has an unique personality and feel to it. While this is a very subjective consideration, it can be a useful one at times. When used, it may represent the "tie breaker" if other factors are equal.
For more information on some of the treatment centers I work with, click on the following links:
Serenity Lane, Oregon
The Meadows, Arizona
Hazelden/Betty Ford, OR, CA, MN
866-866-4662 or 503-554-4300
Sunspire Health, OR, Various Locations
Sundown M Ranch, Washington
Cedar Hills, Oregon
503-944-5000 or 877-703-8880
Brighton Recovery Center, Utah
Recovery Ways, Utah
Promises - Elements Behavioral Health, Various Locations
Breathe Life Healing Centers, CA
The Recovery Village, WA, Various Locations
Ashley Addiction Treatment, MD
Duffy's Napa Valley Rehab, CA
Willamette Family Services, Oregon
Kaiser & Providence
Contact your insurance company directly
Call now for a complimentary phone consultation
Kevin Graves, M.A.